David has been working as an independent trainer, consultant and coach since 2006. He gathered his experience at multiple international clients in vastly different projects.
- TDD: Red-Green Part 8: Conclusion
- DevOne Linz 2019 Conference
- TDD: Red-Green Part 7: Specific / Generic
- TDD: Red-Green Part 6: Triangulation
- TDD: Red-Green Part 5: Into a Corner
- TDD: Red-Green Part 4: List of Goals
- TDD: Red-Green Part 3: Why Red
- TDD: Red-Green Part 2: Wrong Code
- Red-Green Part 1: Introduction
- Refactoring: Move to Value Object
- Red, Green, ... Part 0: All Posts
- Refactoring: Primitive Obsession
- Improve Retrospectives
- Primitive Obsession
- Object-Oriented Design Pitfalls
- The TDD Trap
- Slow Down to Move Faster
- Learning Lunch
- What does an Effort Estimate Mean?
- Planning Poker - What Could Go Wrong?
- Why We do not Want to Give an Answer
- Planning Software Development
- Iteration, Detours and Feedback
- Agile - Two Steps Back
- What is an Estimate, Part 2
- Agile Anti-Patterns
- Maybe You don't Hate Agile - Maybe You Just Need Some Coaching
- The Missing Link in Agile Coaching
- Stop the Daily Standup Meeting
- Case Study: DevOps at Dynatrace
- Your Company Will Never Be Agile: Budgets and Bonuses
- Case Study: Technical Excellence at Smarter Ecommerce
- Organizational Structure Prevents Companies from Becoming Agile
- Your Company Will Never Be Agile - Intro
- Employee Training: Who's Responsibility is it?
- Intrinsic Motivation and Technical Excellence
- Intrinsic Motivation
- KPIs & Bonuses: It's the System
- KPIs and Bonuses: Motivation and Morale
- Bonuses and Wasted Resources: The Right Set of KPIs
- Competition, Bonuses, Wasted Resources and Cheating
- Well Crafted Code, Quality, Speed and Budget
- Original Scope On Time On Budget - Whatever...
- We Need Estimates for Our Customers
- Advance IT Conference
- We Need Estimates for Project Management
- Why Do We Need Those Estimates?
- The Pillars of Scrum
- How I Got Interested In #NoEstimates
- What is An Estimate, Anyway?
- A Spectrum Of Effort Estimates
- From Story Points to #NoEstimates
- Agile Manifesto and Agile Doctrine, Part 1