I interviewed Simon Harrer at Developer Week 2019 in Nürnberg, where we talked about his book “Java by Comparison”. With this book, you will learn how to write clean and maintainable code in object-oriented languages.
In this third video, we talk about documentation: Simon Harrer tells me why you should use more examples and less text in your documentation - Especially in your API documentation.
Read / watch all parts of this series here:
- Simon Harrer: Combine State and Behavior (Java by Comparison)
- Simon Harrer: Name Things Right (Java by Comparison)
- Simon Harrer: Document by Examples
- Simon Harrer: Avoid Negations (Java by Comparison)
- Interview Simon Harrer: Java by Comparison