Simon Harrer talks about how to avoid negations in your code…
I interviewed Simon Harrer at “Developer Week” about his book “Java by Comparison” - A book about clean code in object-oriented programming languages, especially Java.
In this interview, we talk about negations: Negations in your code and in the names you use. Simon shows us examples of negations. And also how to eliminate them: By switching conditions if necessary.
Check out the video to learn more! Further reading:
Read / watch all parts of this series here:
- Simon Harrer: Combine State and Behavior (Java by Comparison)
- Simon Harrer: Name Things Right (Java by Comparison)
- Simon Harrer: Document by Examples
- Simon Harrer: Avoid Negations (Java by Comparison)
- Interview Simon Harrer: Java by Comparison