Agile Engineering Practices - Training
As a developer, learn practices and methods that your team will need to become more agile.
To be able to develop software in an agile way, developers must learn techniques like test-driven development, pair programming, evolutionary design, continuous integration, agile documentation and many more. And they must know when and how to use those techniques.
In this hands-on workshop, developers will practice techniques they will need to develop software using agile processes.
Attendees will learn practices they will need in an agile team, like:
- Software design principles, evolutionary design
- Agile software architecture
- Pair programming / mob programming
- Testing, test-driven development (TDD)
- Agile acceptance testing
- Surviving legacy code
- Continuous integration / continuous delivery
- Version control / branching patterns
- Technical documentation
We offer “Agile Engineering Practices” - trainings mainly in Austria, Germany and Switzerland. But we can also send you an offer for giving this training in any other country.